My first Blog Day
This is my first day with a blog! I love it. My most favorite hobby is to collect model cars and keychains. I am from the United states of America. Although, my parents are mostly from India. I am only 9 years old and I already have my own Blogspot. During my free time, I like to play any sport, make cool stuff with paper, and I enjoy having playdates with my best friends.
This morning, i went swimming with my friends which I normally do Sundays. Right now , i was watching TV. then my sister woke up and told me how to make a blog. that's all i normally do on Sundays. I hope that I can do this blog thing every other day like my sister recommended. In the middle of June, I'll be moving to Japan, specifically, Tokyo. I can't wait to move to "electronic city". The reason i wrote this blog was to keep an online journal so that my whole family can see what I'm doing wherever I am! It's a major accomplishment to have a Blog. It's like having your own website without having to pay.

1 Comments:
Vali-- i think it would be better not to have an electronic record of your experiments with irony and children. what do you think?
akash-- good job, and a great post. i think everyone is looking forward to reading more, especially me.
love,
adha.
Post a Comment
<< Home