Monday, May 23, 2005

Moving is in the Air

Today, it is like moving day because everybody is rushing about and I am just slugging around. I can't believe that my school is actually closing in 2 1/2 days! I'm so glad I am going to move to Japan soon. Luckily, my school background is staying the same because it is still an American school. The name s the American School In Japan, Tokyo. Here's a geographical question about Japan. What are the 2 cities in Japan that have the same letters that are flipped around a bit? I'll give you a clue: 1 is the present capital, the second is the former capital. I think that moving to Japan will be really cool since there is so many electronics and really neat camping gear, although for a sort of expensive price, unfortunatly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nithya V. Raman said...

This is the best comments page I've ever seen on any blog. Div, get N. and S. to read the blog, i'm sure those kids would love it.

Akash-- too many hints on your last quiz question! Make it harder next time.

Love,
adha.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home