Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another same old boring Day

Today was one of those days when everything is all normal. But, at lunch time today, Natalie, my class mate, went "bonkers" and bashed into Cecilia and her tray went flying in all different directions. She got covered in her own food. That was literally the only funny thing that happened today at school.
I don't think that anything else happened today at all. I had a swimming lesson today at ACSA. I had fun doing laps and improving my stroke the whole entire 30 minutes. I also had some fun. Today might be the last class I 'm having of P.E. I enjoyed it since we played capture the flag. Just now, we made some Jewish cookie And I loved it so much that I want to have one more right now to get me energized again for the night to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home