A Day with Anu Akka and Aditi
Today, I had the greatest time with Anu Akka and Aditi. We went to Priya for lunch, we came home and we saw Finding Nemo on DVD, then , I went to my swimming lesson at ACSA with Raj, my coach, and my sister, then, we came back home with a hungry stomach, and started munching Hamantashan, the Jewish biscuits. Then Anu Akka and I started to play badminton and after that we are writing this post. Pretty interesting, tiring, odd, making me hungry day.
Today was also my last ever school day that I will ever spend at AES. I started to cry almost immediately because I was so emotionally shooken. I hated it being my last day in India going to AES.
After that, I went to pick up my 2 cousins.
I'm not finished yet there's lots more details i need to add. but now i'm going on vacation for three days. i won't be posting for three days so you can take a break from looking or write on the comments page. the right answer to my geographical question is tokyo and kyoto. my sisters friend said tooky while answering the question. it made me laugh so much.

2 Comments:
hi divi, did you tell nina and shawn and cheet and cheet about my blog? i don't know if chi ni san is 1 2 3, i'll check up and let you know.
love,akash.
oh div i just realized that you meant N as our cousin N, and you weren't making fun of me and how excited i was about this blog. because basically this blog is the sunshine in my life.
otherwise i hope you're well. it's really hot here in delhi.
--- NVR.
Post a Comment
<< Home