My Trip to Mussorie
I went on a trip with Alessandro to Mussorie. It was fun going from one really nice view to another one. The best part was doing some paddle boating. It was also the most tiring thing because Alessandro and I were the ones who were paddling the whole entire time. I was so pooped by the time we got back to the side of the artificial lake. It was almost the 1st time in so long that I've gone somewhere without buying a souvenir. I was so angry at myself for not buying anything. We went to a Buddha temple and saw some really neat architecture.
In Japan, the toilet seats are heated and they have washing systems to clean yourself after going to the toilet. As I was saying, Tokyo is the Electronic City and streets don't have any names except the major ones like Gaien-Nishi Dori and Gaien-Higashi Dori. Instead of road names, they use landmarks like the Mori Tower,Roppongi Hills, or the Oyemacho Fire Station. For cars though, they put GPS's to navigate around. They have hexagons to represent you and then they put the road and they tell you when you need to take a turn and they'll navigate you to your destination avoiding traffic. Some GPS's are also DVD players. Now that's what I call stylish cars. I have another geographical question about Tokyo, this time. What is the place in Tokyo that has the first letter different but everything else is the same?

1 Comments:
Akash - Vali directed me to your blog, and I've really been enjoying it. I visited Tokyo once myself, and I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions.
Post a Comment
<< Home