The First of Everything
Two days ago, I felt the first earthquake ever in Tokyo. I was pushing down some papers that we had unpacked, when the sliding door started to rattle. I didn't know that it was a natural force that was doind it. I thought since I was pushing those down, it was rattling. I stayed perfectly calm until I went to my mother and she said that there had been an earthquake. Then I went back and I experimented. I started to push the papers down again and the doors did not rattle at all. Yesterday, at the Grand Hyatt, I saw a SLR McLaren. It was amazing. The interior was like the interior of a Maybach. I was so happy. Yesterday, I went on my first bike ride alone in my whole life. It was amazing and I wasn't afraid at all. I love Tokyo even though it may have a couple of Boo's and eveything like that. But it will still be the bet electronic place I know of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home