Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tokyo, the Amazing City!

I couldn't post just then because I just left after that. I have zero friends here so I am trying to meet my neighbors. Tokyo has mostly automatic doors so I am really not using my arm muscles much. The best and easiest way to commute is by the Subway and the overground train. I have mostly been using the subway. Most people do not know english around here so it is a bit tough if you do not know the language. Somehow, I am catching on a bit. It isfun to have so many electronics around you. The main electronic place is called Akihabara. That is sooo
cool. i love it soo much. It is very expensive here and I have nothing to do around here. I wish I had a couple of friends so I could have fun. I know the subway lines real well. People here also are very friendly. There are lots of expencive cars here so I am always drooling. I have seen Jaguars, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsche, Mercedes benz, Maserati, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Hummer, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo. To get to this area, you have to pass an Aston Martin Dealership. I will post later on Japan when I know more about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akash, I am sure you will have a lot of fun in Tokyo. Please do post some good pictures of Tokyo.

Sreekanth Mama

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Akash, hope you are having fun. The Japanese people are very friendly, though shy because they cannot speak English well. If you learn some Japanese, I am sure you will have lots more fun!

Ravi anna.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey akash,
your story ended pretty well.. im impressed. and yea please send us more pictures of tokyo. wow... thats a lot of cars.... wish i could be there with u to see all these..

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home