Still in the Hotel!
There is nothing except a swimming pool in the hotel. I feel that I will never get out of this place, it is so annoying the way that they are always have nothing for kids to do at the hotel. I mean, this is the Grand Delhi, the Jaypee, Residency Manor, Mussorie, had a game room, a bowling alley, and a library. They also had courts for other sports like Squash and Tennis and Table Tennis. Unfortunately, I didn't stay there. I am already asking my mom if she will buy me some really cool electronics other than for toys that were electronic. I have nothing to do here but watch TV. The CARTOON NETWORK here doesn't have a very good sound quality but I still do watch it. I was swimming in the pool when I started to get hungry but I had had a really late breakfast. This morning, I woke up so late that it was about 8:05 when I woke up. That is the latest time that I have ever woken up after still getting a good night's sleep. I could keep this post going on for ever but I have to do other stuff like write poems for my next post. So that is literally how bored I really am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home