The Long and Boring Summer Break Rolls On
I might have not moved to Tokyo yet, but I still have gotten two gadgets in the past two days. One is an electronic address book and I have already added so many addresses and I have set the clock for the Tokyo time. The other one is a non-working PDA. My dad and my job is to figure how to turn it on and how to use it. Tomorrow night, we are moving out of the house and into the Maurya Sheraton. A couple of months ago, for Cub Scouts, we did some stuff with a catapult and I made some recordings. If you want to see them, please press 5. HA! HA! HA! Here are the results:
1.The shorter the catapult is, it goes higher and closer it goes.
2. The higher it is, the higher and farther it goes.
3. If you break the catapult, the higher and closer it stays.
4. The heavier the object, the farther it goes.
5. If you break the catapult with the heavier item, the closer it stays.
6. The shorter the catapult is and the heavier and shorter, the closer it stays.
7. The even more heavier the item is and the even more shorter the catapult is, the closer it stays.
8. In summary, the higher the catapult is, and the heavier the item is, the better.
So how do you like that? If you like it a lot, press 10, and if you didn't like it that much press 8. HA! HA! HA! I don't know how I started to get in to that habit of saying that.
Today I went to ACSA and swam with Alessandro and Kyle. Now Moving is really on the air!

1 Comments:
You use the word "boring" to describe a summer in which you played with a catapult, went swimming a bunch, moved to a hotel, and got a bunch of crazy electronics to play with? You have high standards, Akash!
Post a Comment
<< Home