Same Stuff, Nothing to Report
Yesterday, I went to ACSA and went swimming with Dhruv and Alessandro. Since it was the last one, we didn't have to do our normal laps that we do before having fun. I think that when we went to play, I thought I should play well and then, my teacher, Mr. Fuller showed up and then we played some Water Football. Mr. Fuller and I were one team and Dhruv and Alessandro were on the other. Our team won. Then some other kids came and we played Water Baseball. Again, Mr. Fuller and I and some other kids were on one team and Dhruv and Alessandro and some other kids were another team. After that, we played Water War. Same teams for the game. Then today, I went to ACSA to get a lesson from my coach of swimming. Again Mr. Fuller showed up again and we were playing Water War together but there wasn't as many people as the day before. After my sister had her lesson, Mr. Fuller's daughters, my sister, a lady named Natasha, Alex, and Colin were playing Marco- Polo in the water. I thought it was great fun. On Saturday night, I'm going to Dhruv's house at night for a sleep over. At Dhruv's, I will play Midtown Madness 2 with the steering wheel, brake and acceleration pedal with my eyes closed. It is going to be great fun playing it.

1 Comments:
Akash - I am enjoying the pieces you write. Looking forward to more compilations.
love
- appa
Post a Comment
<< Home