Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Going to be Back Soon!

I am writing this post from Trivandrum, a place in Kerala. I am going to come back to Delhi this afternoon! Since nearly the whole house is packed, we are staing at the Grand Hyatt, New Delhi. It is similar to the Grand Hyatt, Tokyo. A really odd thing is that a school teacher from AES is going to Kobe, a place in Japan. He is going to be working at ASIJ, my TOKYO school, and he will be working at the school's branch in KOBE. His wife also was working at my school and will be teaching in Kobe. I am totally amazed at how you can stay with one teacher even if you are moving. Nothing amazing has happened except that I have been going to my neighbor's house so many times in three days. I am totally bored otherwise. That is all I have to say and I will be posting again day after tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home