Saturday, July 09, 2005

The ending

I coudln't post the next day or the same day because we moved in to our house and we didn't have any internet connection so I am writing this post from Tokyo American Club. I just got my membership here so I am writing this post from the buisness center. The next post I write will be from here as well but that one will be on Tokyo!

He went out with Abi and tried to catch as much as possible and she screwed it up. He then went back and got the bigger laptops. Then they took a lot in that as well. Then they had to have Josh come out and help this time because it was such a heavy load that they couldn't do even half the job even with two people but they somehow managed. They caught what they thought was the last of the monsters. Then they had nothing else to do but was celebrate.
Then they saw some more monsters but they knew what to do. Since they had been whispering, they had lots of energy to shout.
They shouted through the loudspeaker, microphone. That made the loudest sound ever and they had succesfully destroyed the monsters.
Now they were positive that they could celebrate. They had a party of fun and laughter.
Although Nick and Josh were exausted, they were so happy that they had so much fun. The city had been saved by four people named Josh, Nick, Abi, and their Dad.

THE END

My next post will be on Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home