Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Getting to Know your way around Tokyo

The streets in Tokyo don't have names most of the times so it is tough to find your way around. It makes you think a lot and my mother likes that a lot. Yesterday, me and my mom were walking and we were trying to find the grocery store and we missed the street but we figured out and easier way to do it. I like that Tokyo is so convenient. It has a convinience store around each corner. Yesterday, we went to another unexplored area called Nogizaka. We were trying to get to someones house and the directions were almost perfect with 3 steps and 25 steps etc. etc. etc. Tokyo has so many hills and valleys. To get to that lady's house in Nogizaka, we had to go on a steep uphill. Just like that, our house is placed on a hill. I thought at first, I will never be able to do this every time. But now I can do it so easily. I still neeed to learn more on Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home