First day of School
Yesterday was my first day of school. I have made a lot of friends so far. Most of them are from my class. The good part about school is that It is like my old one in Delhi. It is so cool going to this school because the other school I looked at would have been so boring having just boys everyday. It would be so boring then. I had P.E, Math, language arts, 3 recesses, lunch, and lots of other normal stuff that you would do at school. I like my teacher sooo much because he is really funny. He did a All About Me poem. In that, four of his traits were tall, something, funny, serious. But trust me, he is not serious ever as far as I know. There is this classmate of mine that is from Cambridge, Massachusetts. I think that I will have a fun time.

4 Comments:
Akash, I am glad you like the school. I am sure you will make more friends in the next couple of weeks.
Amma.
Akash,
Best wishes for a great academic year. Make lot of friends, and more importantly, learn! You have a fantastic opportunity on your hand!
akash, three recesses? when do you have time for your regular classes at this school?
love,
adha.
Actually Adha, I have tree resseces, 30 minutes shorter day! How much better can it get?
Post a Comment
<< Home