I am Back
I am back in Tokyo and I still have not made a single friend yet. I thought that Lots are people are moving in this time so Just in the past 2 weeks, I have seen or heard of four people moving in. That means I could make a couple of freinds. I have to walk a lot here because we don't have a car yet. We take the subway a lot so if want to go to a destination, we will have to take the subway and walk a bit. Luckily, we know the way to get to all the destinations that we have to go to. Our house is on a hill and each time we buy heavy groceries, it is super tough to bring it up the hill. Same when riding my bike. It is so tough to bring back up the hill but it is easy ride it down. I got a scooter from the US but I wanted an electric scooter more. I thought of getting both but finally, we just bought a push scooter. However, it is cheaper to buy it of the web. It was above a hundred dollars at the place that we checked. I will write as much as possible in my next post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home