Friday, January 20, 2006

Singapore over the Winter Break

I went to Singapore over the winter break coming back from Madras ( Chennai). We went from the airport ( where something very important happened) to Little India to Chinatown to a boatride in some place called Singapore Boat Quay and back to the airport.
At the airport, we first took a shower then we went and we got tickets for the bus to the city. When we were walking to the bus, one of my teeth fell out!! I said to my parents, I ooth ell out. I said that a hundred times before they noticed me. It was bleeding for a bit and then it stopped.
In Little India, we saw a lot of jewellry shops with lots of gold. There was one electronic shop called the Mustafa Centre. They had cool electronics there. Then suddenly, I started sneezing and I said to my father," If my tooth hadn't fell out then, it would have fallen out now!!!" It was fun.
Then we took a taxi to Chinatown. It was very hot and they had very cool and sweet coconut water and we bought four of them. They were tasty. The people selling them said they were from Thailand. I didn't really care that much. All I wanted was the fresh cocnut water!!!!! We walked around a bit. We looked at how cool things there were. I loved it there to.
Then we walked to the Singapore Boat Quay. We walked for about fifteen minutes. Finally, we reached the Quay. We bought tickets at one stand. There, we waited and we waited and the boat did not come so we got our money back and we went to the next stand. There, boats came every five minutes. We took the fourty-five minute boat ride ticket. But, when we at around thirty-five minutes, it started to rain so we got off somewhere else and when the rain stopped, we walked to the Suntec City and we broswed there for a bit and we went to the place where we could get on our bus. We aited for five to ten minutes and the bus came. We hopped on and went back to the airport. We took another shower for free and we went back to our terminal. We went around and found our gate. Then we boarded and we took off at 11:30 PM Singapore time! When we reached our home in Tokyo, it was around 2:00 PM.
Day-before yesterday morning, I lost another tooth! I got five hundred yen for that.
Today, I had a play date with one of my classmates. He came at 9:00 AM. We had so much fun today. We played with my new soccer ball I got for my birthday as an early present from my parents. We played with my new ball most of the time. We also watched part of two movies, bought hot chocolate at the shop called Cafe de Espresso, and we listened to Dhoom, and we tryed to decide which was better: an apple iMac with Intel Core Duo or a MacBook with Intel Core Duo. We finally decided on an iMac 20 inch. We had fun together. He left at 4:30 PM.
Post in a bit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you post, Akash. Good job! Keep it up!
Amma

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cousin-uncle told me about
this.It is great.I....ok nothing personel now.HE DIDN'T SEND IT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.See you in school.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are cool

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akash I don't know whether you told your parents that you hang out with me and all the other things we do wihch I do not wan't to mention.ex.date.Have you toldthem that you crush me(well both of us love each other.)I conveyed it like this because I didn't wantyour uncle cousin to know.
love yi,lin

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home