Summerland!
Today, I went to this really cool water/ amusement park. There were so many cool water slides and roller coasters to go on. I loved the wave pool so much because every so often, there would be strong waves coming from the front. I tried to go and stand even when it hot me but couldn't ever. The best water slide was one where you sit down and then you fall for a very long time in a vertical position. There was also one where you climb a lot of steps and then you go on another one that is vertical. First you go through a tunnel and then water sprays on you and then you stop in a place with water. There was a place full of soft, fake logs but the challenge was to get across with out falling into the water and I fell in to the water which was freezing cold. Then there was another great slide that you can go on. You get a boat, then you get another person, then you go really far on a place that is not to steep and then it became super steep and one one time when A friend and I went on to this slide and we caught so much air as soon as it became steep. I loved that one so much.

2 Comments:
hey akash, just out of curiosity, how do you catch air?
love, adha.
Adha, catching air means to fly in the air.
Post a Comment
<< Home