School is Great
I am having a great time in school. I was the captain of a fake ship and we were battling the class next to us. It was fun yelling at the first mate to give the commands that I received from the captain. At the end of the battle, I yelled to the other classes captain stuff like "we will never surrender" and other stuff like that. I loved the yelling and the things happening.
I may get my iPod nano today. The website name is http://www.apple.com/ipodnano. It will be so cool. There is a shop close to our house called Bic Camera where they have practically everything you need.

2 Comments:
New blog: The Enterprise Mac
Check out my new digs at The Enterprise Mac . It's about all things Apple, not just Xserve and Xserve RAID.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
akash, where are the new posts? is your new school keeping you too busy to write on your blog? don't forget your audience, WE MISS YOU!
---adha
Post a Comment
<< Home