Friday, December 16, 2005

Long Time

I haven't posted in a while. The U.S. trip was great. I went to my old house, I went shopping, we saw one of my mom's old friend from India. I also went to my cousins house in North Carolina. I saw my new baby nephew. He is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. His pinky finger's fingernail is soooo small. It snowed the last day we were in Massachussetts. The temprature became as low as 26 degrees Farenheit!! That is almost -10 degrees Celcius. It is getting colder in tokyo as well. It lowest high degree measure was 7 degrees Celcius. There is a place called Sapporo in north Japan. The high temprature there one day was 4 degrees Celcius. I was completely stunned. I can now read all of Hiragana and write all of it exept for the last 6 charecters, ya, yu, yo, and wa, wo, and n.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home