Moved to India
This is my first post after moving to Bangalore! We were in a hotel for a while but we have been in our house for a little over a week. I like the house. It is definitely bigger that our apartment in Tokyo. We live in a housing complex so their is an amazing clubhouse not too far from our Villa. It has four swimming pools, two tennis courts, a squash court, about three restaurants, a gym, a games room with ping-pong tables, and pool tables (or whatever they are called), and last but not least, a hotel with a lot of rooms. I haven't used the pools yet because I don't have a swimming trunk with me. It will be coming in the sea shipment though. I have gone for one tennis lesson but I have missed the other ones. I really didn't miss them because I never officially signed up for it. I have eaten at the restaurant a lot and I am starting to get tired of it. Their is a store right inside the complex and it is not just a grocery store but there is also a Baskin Robbins, a fresh fruit juice store, a vegetable store and that's all I know of. It is really amazing. I met some kids who live across the road from me. I played with them for most of the afternoon yesterday. We played for a long time with my Vortex which is a toy that I have and if you throw it, it makes a whistling noise. It was really fun throwing it around.
Now about Tokyo. I really miss it. I really want to visit now itself. I miss being able to go to my friends house. I miss my friends. I miss my apartment. I miss everything in Tokyo. Also my teachers, my friends from Boy Scouts. I really miss it. But I felt the same way about Delhi when I left Delhi for Tokyo. I also miss the subway. I miss the heated Toto Washlet toilet seats. I still haven't started school so I am bored although will go to see my family in Kerala tomorrow. I can't wait because my great grand-aunt who is really old is there. I'm gonna go to my friends across the streets house and see if they want to play with my Vortex.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home