Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where have I been?

Sorry about not posting in a year now. I forgot completely that I had this blog even. Anyway, I like school and life. I am in 6th grade now and I think that middle school ROCKS!!! Even though this year I could choose only from band and choir, I still think that both rule. I signed up for both of them so I didn't get a Resource Center where you spend one period (49 minutes) just sitting down and doing homework. Only one other kid in the whole of 6th grade went for both band and choir like I did. Most boys though, asked for a free in the place of a Resource Center. I would have liked a Resource Center or a free but I can't do anything now. The only way that I could get one of the two, would be to drop band or choir. I wouldn't like to do that now because I enjoyed the classes so much. Right now in P.E. we are doing swimming. I don't particularly like swimming but even so, I try to enjoy. The teacher gets really angry at you if you forget you swim suit on that day because there are only seven classes total so if you miss one, you are missing a lot. There is a kid to has had a cold for all the classes so far (I think that is three now) so he might have to make up for all the lessons during lunch. The author Avi, is coming to school the week of March 19. You could sign up for some personal attention on your writing. I signed up to get in and because he would not be able to help all the kids who asked to do it, our teacher, Mr. Gibson, had to pull the names out of a hat and I got in! So I will be able to get personal attention from the author. He writes the best books and is an award winning author. I can't wait for that week to come. It will be the coolest. I will post then. BYE!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there kiddo.. nice to see you are blogging again. Have fun with the author... im sure you can learn a lot! so how fluent is your japanese now???

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! it is always fun to get picked for stuff like that. Couple questions though, first of all what instrument do u play, second of all u do swimming during p.e??? that is awesome, we never do stuff like swimming here! And AVI, coming to ur school is pretty cool. I am enjoying middle school a lot to, its the best! my only prob. is my band teacher is evil. I just want a nice band teacher who we can learn with. Are options for 6th grade were Band, Chorus (choir), and music lab (do a bit of evrthing), but we could only choose 1. thats all for now.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Akash Raman said...

Divi,
My Japanese is very fluent now but I don't think that I will be able to keep once I move to Bangalore.
Akash

12:20 AM  
Blogger Akash Raman said...

I play the clarinet and we swim because we have a swimming pool in our school.
Akash

12:22 AM  
Blogger Nithya V. Raman said...

Thambi,
I'm so happy you're posting again. I really enjoy reading your writing; it brightens my day a lot.

What are you going to show Avi? Maybe you could pick out some of your best blog posts and then get some advice on them.
Love,
Adha

9:44 AM  
Blogger Akash Raman said...

The only problem is that most of them have obvious errors so it would not be nice. I will post soon, Adha.
Akash

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home